CLOVIS (KSMX)- Clovis City Hall reported an employee displaying symptoms of COVID-19 resulting in closing the building to the public.
While the employee did not have contact with members of the public, out of caution, City Hall will be closed to the public beginning Monday, June 29, until further notice.
- For the City Manager’s Office, please contact 575-763-9654
- For assistance with online bill pay, please contact (575) 763-9636
- For assistance with Emergency Management, please contact (575) 763-9485
- For assistance with Human Resources, please contact (575) 763-9655
- Clovis Municipal Court will remain open to the public.
- For more information, or for general questions, please contact City Administration at 575- 769-7828