The Clovis/Curry County Chamber of Commerce announced that tickets are on sale for a Shop Local for Father’s Day Raffle. A joint effort between the Chamber’s Retail Committee, Salvation Army and a number of participating local retailers, the Shop Local Father’s Day Raffle aims to stimulate local spending while also supporting a worthy cause. Tickets cost $10 each and proceeds will go toward Salvation Army’s creation of a playground for the children they mentor after school.
Between now and June 19, community members can purchase raffle tickets to be entered to win a Father’s Day prize basket that includes:
- Two round-trip tickets through Denver Air
- One Weber grill (Burns Do It Center)
- 150 rounds of 9mm ammunition (Burns Do It Center)
- One Sleep Calm memory pillows from (Burns Do It Center)
- One pair of Oakley sunglasses (Optical Source)
- Barbecuing accessories (Salvage and Sparkle)
- 10 car washes (A-Key Car Wash)
- Three meat packs (Albertson’s and S&S Supermarket)
Raffle tickets are available for purchase at Burns Do It Center, A-Key Car Wash, Optical Source, Salvage & Sparkle and the Clovis/Curry County Chamber of Commerce. There are a limited number of tickets that will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The prize drawing will be held on June 19 at 3pm during the Gearhead Gathering at Hillcrest Park. Individuals do not need to be present to win. For more information, to purchase tickets or to help sell tickets, please contact the Clovis/Curry County Chamber of Commerce at 575-763-3435 or email@example.com.