The Public Health Office has 20 (or so) COVID-19 vaccinations that they need to use before the end of the day to avoid them going to waste. To get a vaccination TODAY you must complete these steps and have an appointment scheduled before 4pm.
If you register after the 20 vaccinations have been claimed, the Public Health Office will still try get you a vaccine appointment later this week. These vaccines can go to ANYONE regardless of what phase you are in, no restrictions.
- Fill out both “I want to create a new profile”
- Go back and select “I want to access my profile”
- Fill out the left column under “Profile”
These two steps are painless and easy. Takes less than 10 minutes if you take your time.
- Then select “Appointment”
- Enter event code of “DEDBVQB”
- Use the calendar to select today’s date and get an appointment slot
If you have any issues getting an appointment, after you register, call the Public Health Office (575) 356-4453 and ask for Jessica, or the COVID-19 Vaccination area. She can set you up for a vaccination.