Beginning Monday, March 29, 2021, Roy Walker Recreation Center, located at 316 W 2nd Street in Clovis, will be open for public access under the Green Level of the State’s COVID-19 restrictions. The facility will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00a.m. to 4:50p.m.
The current COVID-safe practices will be in place for all visitors of the facility:
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the building, except when eating, drinking, or actively participating in a sport
- No drinking fountains will be provided
- Weight room must be cleaned before and after use
- Multi-purpose room will be unavailable while being used for AARP tax aide
- Limits in building areas:
○ Weight room: 3-4 people (30-minute limit when others are waiting)
○ Gym 1: 20 people
○ Gym 2: 20 people
○ Lobby: 1 seat per table; long table limited to 4 people Guidelines will be reevaluated in accordance with Curry County’s level on the Red-to Turquoise framework provided by the State.
For questions regarding these opening guidelines, please contact the Roy Walker Recreation Center at (575) 769-7868.